Live Gamer BOLT
Business or pleasure? - Yes, please. Professional live studio quality for both work and home. Cover tournaments and events live or just level-up your personal streams. In any case, the Live Gamer BOLT is the perfect tool for the job.
4K HDR... yes, but this time time we thought outside of the box.
Enjoy and record video as lifelike and smooth as possible, 60 FPS of pure 4K HDR bliss with this external capture device. You’re welcome.
Smoother than smooth gameplay
All PC gamers know that victory or defeat can be decided in a fraction of a second, keep that competitive edge while playing and record those precious frames for your highlight reel. Record and passthrough Full HD 240 FPS, the Live Gamer BOLT can do both.
Latency? Not really, not here.
The Live Gamer BOLT continues with our previously set ultra low latency standard. When we say ultra low we mean it, less than 50ms.
Connectivity you can trust
Utilizing Intel's Thunderbolt™ 3 technology, we provide an even more stable and smoother experience while capturing video at a massive 240 FPS in Full HD.
All around you
We are keen on providing an immersive and unforgettable gaming experience even while you're creating. With 7.1 surround sound passthrough, you will feel as though you're right in the middle of your game.
No HDMI? No problem!
With our exclusive utility, you can customize your resolution and refresh rates without ever connecting a passthrough display. If you want to use your Display Port monitor just clone it with the BOLT and you won't have any tearing or scaling issues.
Create with what you are most familiar with
Because LIVE matters, regardless of what streaming software you use, the Live Gamer BOLT is ready to go. Give your viewers what they crave, the highest video quality possible and the opportunity to interact with you here and now.
Technical Specifications Interface:
*LGB does not support USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2. You need to connect it to a ThunderboltTM 3 port
- Thunderbolt 3*
- Input & Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0
- Max. Pass-Through Resolution :
2160p60 HDR /1440p144/ 1080p240
- Max. Recording Resolution:
2160p60 HDR* /1440p144/ 1080p240
- Supported Resolution:
2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
- Record Format: MPEG 4**
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
120 x 120 x 29.3 mm (4.72 x 4.72 x 1.15 in)
- Weight :348 g (12.27 oz)
**H.264 & H.265 encoder is provided by GPU; Audio codec is provided by OS
- LGB Supports 7.1/5.1 Ch. LPCM surround sound pass-through
- LGB does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals
System Requirements (For dedicated streaming PC)
- Operating system: Windows® 10 x64
For 4Kp60 HDR or 1080p240 recording:
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 Ti or above
- 8 GB*
For 1080p60 recording: - Intel Core i7-4810MQ
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 870M or above
- 8 GB
For 4Kp60 HDR or 1080p240 recording:
- Intel® Core™ i5-6XXX / AMD Ryzen™ 3 XXX or above
- NVIDIA® GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above
- 8 GB*
For 1080p60 recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported):
- Intel® Core™ i5-3330 or above (i7-3770 recommended)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ R7 250X or above
- 4 GB
* RAM must be DDR4 2400 or above
– The Live Gamer BOLT works with ThunderboltTM 3 PCIe expansion cards for desktops. Make sure to find a compatible expansion card for your specific motherboard.
– If you experience drop frames while using ThunderboltTM 3 expansion cards, disconnect other external devices.
– If you experience drop frames while using Thunderbotl 3 hub on a laptop, disconnect other external devices or connect the Live Gamer BOLT directly to the laptop's ThunderboltTM 3 port .
– The Live Gamer BOLT does not support energy saving CPUs.
– Make sure you Laptop and PC meet the system requirements aside from having a ThunderboltTM 3 port.
- Mac system requirement :
Operating system: MacOS High Sierra 10.15 and above Mac Thunderbolt 3
For 4Kp60 or 1080p240 Recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported)
- 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7
- Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
- 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory
MacBook Pro 2018:
- 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7
- Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory and above
- 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory
1. HDR recording not supported on MAC.
2. Preset color space NV12.
3. Thunderbolt 3 cable and port required.
What's in the box
*4K video editing software. Does not support HEVC encoded files or HDR editing. Please note that this version of PowerDirector 15 is not the retail version and some functionalities may be restricted or require paid upgrades.
- Live Gamer BOLT (GC555)
- HDMI 2.0 cable
- Thunderbolt 3 cable
- 3.5m audio cable
- Quick guide
- CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Product Key Card*